Our jewelry is designed to last a lifetime, however even the strongest metal on Earth needs to be handled with extra care. Please follow the list below to get the best out of your purchase.
Home-made products are far better than the expensive commercial stuff!
Here are a few tips:
• Add a few small drops of washing up liquid into warm water;
• Soak a piece of jewelry in at a time leaving it for about 30 minutes;
• Using a soft old toothbrush, gently brush the jewelry in circular motions;
• Rinse the jewelry being careful not to drop it down the drain;
• Gently dry the jewelry with a lint-free cloth or paper towel;
• If possible use a hair dryer at the lowest setting and cool temperature as metal absorbs heat;
• Hold it about 20 cm distance and let the air flow dry the jewelry.
Handle these precious pieces with care. Store in a safe place, such as a jewelry box or the provided pouches to avoid getting the jewelry tangled and scratched. Put the jewelry last when getting ready. 🍒
Avoid wearing the jewelry when doing strenuous activities such as exercising, gardening or any domestic housework. Do not let the jewelry get into contact with chemicals like, perfumes, lotions, hairspray or make up. Avoid wearing the jewelry to bed. Do not, use abrasive cleaning products while wearing the jewelry.